of AZZURRO DUE
1. ABOUT AZZURRO DUE
We in this page means Azzurro Due (“we”, “on” “,” our “) and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
2. ABOUT OUR POLICY
3. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
4. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT?
When you interact with us, through our website or by communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• information you give us:
- You can provide us with information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, fill in online forms (such as contact forms, contests and surveys), sign up to receive our newsletters and special offers, participate in a contest or promotion, participate in social media features with our website, or correspond with us (by email, phone, WhatsApp, social media or other). This information may include your name, address or location, telephone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, images and financial information.
- If you register an account on the website, which you must do if you want to buy products from the website, you give us your name and email address. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop on our website (including via email, Facebook or Twitter). Although we let you know that we have received their information from you, make sure you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact information with us and only forward emails to people you know they want to receive.
• information we receive from other accounts or sources:
- we may receive information about you from your other accounts or other websites, including social media providers such as Facebook and Instagram, ad networks and analytical partners and payment and delivery service providers;
- by logging into our mobile applications via Facebook or Instagram or by linking your account on our website to your Facebook or Instagram accounts, you consent to us obtaining certain information and content from those accounts. The specific information we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website and are subject to their privacy policies. We supplement the data you provide to us with data, such as public or social chart data, to better serve you with content or promotions. We add this data to our existing customer account data to better understand customer interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising. We may add information about you that is publicly available. This information can be, for example, the size of the household, household income or occupation. This information may be related to your personal information, such as name, email address, physical address or telephone number.
• information that our IT systems collect about you: every time you visit the website, certain information is created and automatically captured by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Cookies: We provide more details about cookies below, but these small text files can help improve your experience with the website and make it easier to communicate with us. This may include saving your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when you return to our website, or to ensure that items you wish to order do not disappear when navigating multiple pages of our website.
- device information: The information provided by your device will vary depending on the type of device you are using (be it a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or other) and the settings on that device, including the type of device you are using (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the IP address of the device, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location , and crash or download error messages.
- information we collect in-store: Azzurro Due is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience, as well as your in-store experiences. You can provide us with information about yourself in the store when you make a purchase, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition or promotion, give us feedback or otherwise interact with us in the store. When using a WiFi-enabled device in the store, certain information may be provided by your device, which varies depending on your device and settings. The information that can be provided is the type of device you have, the device ID / MAC address (media access control), the proximity of the device to the access point, the location of the device and, if applicable, when and for how long the device has been connected to the Wi-Fi network. You can prevent information from being provided by turning off the Wi-Fi function on your device.
5. WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR:
In order for our website to work, including allowing you to order and receive products from our website, manage your account and optimize your experience, we must use the information we collect in several ways. The main purposes for which we use your information are:
- to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you must register an account on our website (which you can personalize). Your data (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial information (such as debit or credit card data)) is used so that you can send that order and we can process and execute it. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support if necessary. This may oblige us to provide your information to third parties, including o our delivery partners, as set out below;
- to manage, maintain and optimize our website, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when communicating with us, including using our website, products and services and visiting the store. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information and device information) to ensure that the website and its features and any Wi-Fi networks are working properly, to align our website with and to suit your preferences. In the store, we can use Wi-Fi analytics to measure traffic, visitors and movements to optimize and improve your experience. At your request and subject to availability, we can take pictures of you when fitting clothes / items and send them to you to enhance your shopping experience.
- to provide you with customer services: if you contact us or give us feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number and email address) to help us categorize communications, respond to you and, if applicable, investigate and resolve any issues or incidents. We may also use your phone number or email address to inform you about the status of, or if there are any issues with, your order;
- for advertising and marketing purposes:
- where you have told us you want to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase with us, unless you tell us otherwise, Azzurro Due uses your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to send you and to send updates, news and offers by email, post or other media. We can use your information to tailor these messages to you. You can opt out of email marketing communications by changing your preferences in the profile management section of your account or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you. We use third-party service providers:
- to advertise and promote Azzurro Due’s products, services and brand: where you consent, we may use images of you on our website, social media sites (eg Instagram) and in the store;
- to conduct research, analysis and surveys related to your use of our website and visits: where you have opted in to receive communications from us, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, e- email address and phone number) to send you polls and surveys to find out your opinion on our website and services. We may also analyze and research the ways in which you use our website so that we can optimize the website and your experience. We may use third parties to conduct research, analysis and surveys, or to provide incentives in exchange for participating in polls, as set out below; and
- for you and our financial security: for everyone’s safety, we must ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address and financial information (such as credit or debit card details)) to confirm your identity and conduct credit checks or anti-fraud checks. We may use the credit reference of third parties or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks, as set out below, but no formal credit check is performed and your creditworthiness is not affected.
Please note: We will not sell your information without your permission (whether it be your name, address, email address, financial information or others) to a third party.
6. WE SHARE OUR INFORMATION WITH:
To provide the website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- external service providers for business purposes: in order to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. These include courier companies to deliver products, anti-fraud and credit control providers to keep us and you secure, analytical companies to enable our marketing, research companies that can help us conduct surveys, IT technology providers to our technology and IT infrastructure and to support, maintain and determine others. We allow these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use your information for other purposes. We have high expectations and requirements in handling your personal information, as we do with ours, and we keep them to that;
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide you with information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Instagram) when they need the data to select and present relevant advertisements about our products and services for you and others;
- third party service providers to enrich data: We may also enrich, match or combine information we hold about you with data from other sources, for example by sharing some of your personal data with selected business partners. We do this to better understand your customer profile and interests so that we can deliver personalized offers and other personalized services;
- to comply with legal requests: Sometimes we need to contact different regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether this is due to legislation, a court order or other legal process. Although we dispute requests where necessary, in some cases we may need to share your information with regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we deem it appropriate and provided it is not prohibited by law or court order, we will endeavor to inform you of these legal requirements; and
- aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, create a dataset with information about the use of our website, product purchases and other general, grouped information about our customers. Although this dataset has been aggregated and made anonymous, meaning that you cannot identify yourself as an individual, it provides valuable insight into the use of our website and therefore we can share it with selected third parties. These parties may be providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic and other providers and enable them to better stock products.
Please note that we do not share your information with third party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertisements on our website
7.TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, enabling the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES.
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, requested services, such as remembering your login details or items in the shopping bag, cannot be provided.
CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES.
These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, visit or use our website, and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not contain any personal data from which your individual identity can be derived. You can opt out of these cookies using your browser settings, but this may affect the performance of our website.
CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES.
These cookies remember choices you make, such as the country from which you visit our website, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience that better suits your selections and to make visits more customized and enjoyable. The information these cookies collect can be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You can opt out of these cookies using your browser settings, but this may affect the performance of our website.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETED COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES.
These cookies collect information about your surfing behavior in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to provide you with more personalized advertisements when visiting other websites.
CATEGORY 5: COOKIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
With these cookies you can share what you have done on the website on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These cookies are not under our control. Please see the respective privacy policies to learn how their cookies work. If you want to delete cookies that are already on your computer, please consult the help and support section of your internet browser for instructions on locating the file or folder where cookies are stored. Information on how to delete or manage cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
• Google Analytics cookies on all websites, go to the addition for the opt-out browser of Google Analytics;
• other third-party cookies related to behavioral ads, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Keep in mind that opt-out does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertisements. It does mean that the company or companies you opted out of will no longer offer ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of ads that are not relevant to you and your preferences.
It is very important to us to keep you and your personal information safe. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information you provide, including:
- using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal information you send us during the ordering process (including financial information such as credit or debit card details);
- the requirement to set a password to access your account on our website;
- f ailure to keep records of your credit or debit card with which a third party could carry out transactions with that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number); and
- regular checking of our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, and despite these protections, the transfer of information over the Internet is not completely secure.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information sent to or through our website, and such transfer is at your own risk. In particular, keep in mind that if you voluntarily release personal information online in an unprotected environment (such as a bulletin board, shopping list, or in chat areas), that information may be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
CONTACT US AND ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information we collect or provide to us is managed by Azzurro Fashion Group (where applicable) for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable local laws. You have different rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable local laws, including the right to see any personal information we have about you, to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information, or to object against certain information that is stored or used (including asking us to stop sending marketing communications).
• by using the contact form;
• by calling + 31 (0) 6 – 307 90 644 (available from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and from Saturday to Sunday from noon to 6 pm);
• by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please be aware that, as permitted by law, we may charge a small fee for providing a copy of your information.
10. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY